Welcome to the Wonderful World of Scuba Diving Instructors!!!
You will be able to work in an RAID Dive school/center/resort, doing what you love the most…DIVING!!
The Instructor Course is a course where you will learn all the necessary skills to give a proper, high quality RAID course. You will review the RAID training philosophy, standards, history and training materials for each level. You will understand the pathways for all the possible levels and courses. You will make many practical presentations, you will refine your skill demonstration and learn to correct and assess students. Building on the abilities you acquired in the Divemaster Course, your trainer will prepare you for the I.E. (Instructor Examination).
This course is intense and with many hours of work underwater, so come prepared.
For more detailed information visit Dive Raid
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Prerequisite: yes
• To be a minimum of 18 years old.
• Completed and passed RAID Open Circuit Open Water, Advanced 35, Master Rescue and Instructor Academic Sections Quick Quiz and Exams.
• To be certified as a RAID Divemaster or equivalent certification from a recognised training agency and/or complete, to the satisfaction of the instructor, the minimum in water open circuit Divemaster skills.
• To have a minimum of 100 logged underwater hours on Open Circuit.
• To be certified as an Oxygen Provider Instructor certificates. (DAN/equivalent).